Robert Bastin has been charged with eight offences
A Honiton man has been charged with a number of alleged burglary, theft and driving offences in East Devon.
Robert Bastin, of Mill Street, was arrested by police on the 1st of April and appeared at Exeter Magistrates’ Court the following day.
The 25-year-old has been charged with eight offences:
- Theft of a motor vehicle in Honiton between 26 and 27 March
- Theft of a registration plate in Sidford between 29 and 30 of March
- Non-dwelling burglary at Tesco Express, High Street, Sidmouth, on 30 March
- Non-dwelling burglary at Budgens, Queen’s Drive, Exmouth, on 1 April
- Failure to comply with a driving licence on 20 March
- Driving without insurance on 20 March
- Failure to comply with a driving licence in a stolen vehicle on 1 April
- Driving without insurance on 1 April
Bastin has been remanded in prison and awaits a further court date.