Suspects charged with conspiracy to supply Class-A drugs
Nine people from Devon are due in court today, charged with drugs offences following raids across the country yesterday. The seven men and two women have all been accused of conspiracy to supply the Class-A drugs cocaine and heroin.
The group, aged between 19 and 53, are from Exeter, Plymouth and Cullompton.
All of the following have been charged with conspiracy to supply a Class-A drug namely cocaine, and conspiracy to supply a Class-A drug namely heroin, between March 2017 and July 2018:
- Richard Walters aged 47 from Efford, Plymouth
- Bethany Walsh aged 19 from Commercial Road, Exeter
- Mark Williams aged 53 of Mutley, Plymouth
- Edward Morrin aged 42 of no fixed abode, Exeter
- David Tape aged 40 of Pinhoe, Exeter
- William Tucker aged 29 of Hillcrest, Cullompton
- George Cubbon aged 53 of Grendon Road, Exeter
- Stephanie Burgess aged 21 of Mutley, Plymouth
- Reece Baker aged 20 of no fixed abode, Plymouth