Heavy rain expected tomorrow (Saturday)
Heavy rain and gales will affect parts of the South West on Saturday 15 December between 06:00 and 18:00.
Winds could gust to between 50 and 60 mph, especially in exposed coastal areas. The combination of these factors on a busy shopping weekend, may add to potential disruption.
What to expect
- Spray and flooding on roads probably making journey times longer
- Flooding of a few homes and business is possible
- Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely
- Some short term loss of power and other services is possible
- Some festive events may be affected by poor conditions.