Expert foot care at Your Feet Exeter
- Browse Vouchers
This half-price voucher is for a full treatment at Your Feet Exeter.
Your Feet Exeter provide a professional, friendly and trustworthy foot care service direct to your home, one that you can rely on, to offer a professional and respectful service at all times and to provide quality foot care to you.
You will be visited by Mr Wayne Hewings RFHP - a friendly face, someone you can chat to and trust.
A standard foot care session usually lasts for one hour, although your first foot care session may take slightly longer while we gather some medical history and assess your feet for any problems or issues you are having, then continue on with the foot care.
A standard foot care session includes trim and file toenails, reduce/reshape any thick toe nails, Callus (hard skin) reduction and foot cream applied. If required, treatments for corns, fungal nail, athletes foot, cracked heels, in-growing toenails, verrucae etc will be carried out. We are happy to tend to patients with diabetes and provide the extra care that condition warrants. Find out more on their website, or Facebook page, below.
- To book please email or phone. Full services available at here.
- When booking an appointment please mention your Radio Exe Voucher.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- This voucher is for newly registered patients booking an at-home first appointment.
- The appointment consists of gathering brief contact details and medical history and then a full treatment which usually lasts 45 minutes-1 hour. Any additional treatments may incur an additional cost which will be discussed and agreed at the time. Follow up appointments booked at the end of this appointment will be at a discounted rate usually every 4 or 6 weeks.