Gin making experience at The Devon Gin School
- Mustang Driving Experience
- New: Vintage Tour around the English Riviera
- Overnight stay for two at Jurys Inn Exeter
- Photo session with Martin Bartnicki Photography
- Precision Fitness & Performance Gym
- Red House Mysteries - Escape Rooms!
- Sold out: Christmas tree from Cotley Farm!
- Sold out: Crealy entry for four people
- Sold out: Eat out at Tapitapa Exeter
- Sold out: Eat out at The Clifton
- Sold out: Gin making experience, Devon Gin School
- Sold out: iBounce Trampoline Park
- Sold out: Land Rover Driving Experience!
- Sold out: Lord Haldon Hotel: Sunday lunch
- Sold Out: New Year's Eve Family Bash!
- Sold out: Powderham Food Festival
- Sold out: Professional Boudoir photoshoot experience
- Sold out: The Haven Spa Exeter
Devon Distillery has been producing award winning spirits since 2013 and now invites the public to come and learn some of these skills by creating their own bottle of gin, with our guidance of course.
Spend around 1.5 hours with us and create your gin with your choice of botanicals, then design your own label that we can print there on site. You take away your bottle to enjoy.
Sessions run twice a day 11 am and 3 pm 7 days a week (these vouchers however are only for Monday to Thursday). We are based inside the food hall of the shops at Dartington. (TQ9 6TQ)
This voucher is for one still, producing a 35cl bottle of Gin and can be shared between two people. For more information click: https://devondistillery.com/devon-gin-school/
Our very own Drivetime presenter Ashley Jeary had the opportunity to pop along to the Devon Gin School to put his skills to the test. Take a look at the video below to find out how he got on.
Follow Devon Gin School on social media to keep up to date:
Voucher Terms and Conditions
This voucher can only be used onceView T & C's