Sunday night stay for two at Jurys Inn Exeter
- Mustang Driving Experience
- New: Vintage Tour around the English Riviera
- Overnight stay for two at Jurys Inn Exeter
- Photo session with Martin Bartnicki Photography
- Precision Fitness & Performance Gym
- Red House Mysteries - Escape Rooms!
- Sold out: Christmas tree from Cotley Farm!
- Sold out: Crealy entry for four people
- Sold out: Eat out at Tapitapa Exeter
- Sold out: Eat out at The Clifton
- Sold out: Gin making experience, Devon Gin School
- Sold out: iBounce Trampoline Park
- Sold out: Land Rover Driving Experience!
- Sold out: Lord Haldon Hotel: Sunday lunch
- Sold Out: New Year's Eve Family Bash!
- Sold out: Powderham Food Festival
- Sold out: Professional Boudoir photoshoot experience
- Sold out: The Haven Spa Exeter
This half-price voucher is a room for two people - on a Sunday night only.
Whether you’re enjoying a weekend break with friends or visiting on business, Jurys Inn is the perfect base for your stay in Exeter. The hotel know how important it is to find a hotel that’s comfortable and conveniently located, and here in Exeter they've made sure they tick all the boxes. So from the moment you step through the door of their stylish hotel, the friendly staff will make sure you feel right at home.
Jurys Inn Exeter hotel is located on Western Way, just a ten minute walk from Exeter Central and St James Park train stations. They're also close to the city’s many high street shops, restaurants and bars, so it’s easy to explore from Jurys Inn on foot.
The hotel in Exeter has 170 newly refurbished rooms, including standard doubles and superior rooms. Our rooms accommodate up to three adults or two adults and two children under 12, and includes
- Large soft beds
- En-suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Well-lit work areas
- Free WiFi
Follow Jurys Inn on social media for more info
Voucher Terms and Conditions
Valid on Sundays throughout December and January
Bed and Breakfast Based on maximum 2 people sharing
Not amendable, not cancellable
Extras to own account
Subject to availabilityView T & C's