The Haven Spa Exeter
- Mustang Driving Experience
- New: Vintage Tour around the English Riviera
- Overnight stay for two at Jurys Inn Exeter
- Photo session with Martin Bartnicki Photography
- Precision Fitness & Performance Gym
- Red House Mysteries - Escape Rooms!
- Sold out: Christmas tree from Cotley Farm!
- Sold out: Crealy entry for four people
- Sold out: Eat out at Tapitapa Exeter
- Sold out: Eat out at The Clifton
- Sold out: Gin making experience, Devon Gin School
- Sold out: iBounce Trampoline Park
- Sold out: Land Rover Driving Experience!
- Sold out: Lord Haldon Hotel: Sunday lunch
- Sold Out: New Year's Eve Family Bash!
- Sold out: Powderham Food Festival
- Sold out: Professional Boudoir photoshoot experience
- Sold out: The Haven Spa Exeter
The Haven Spa Exeter is located on the ground floor of the Guildhall Shopping Centre in the direction of the Harlequin Centre. It is just about to celebrate its sixth birthday in Exeter.
It is a Day Spa with extensive facilities in its Thermal Suite and relaxation areas and offers a wide range of beauty, spa and treatment packages, facials, massages and hand and feet treatments.
When you walk through the door of The Haven Spa, you will enter an oasis of peace, calm and tranquillity in the middle of a bustling busy city. Whether escaping the pressures of everyday life or heightening the relaxation of a holiday break, you will enter a world where time stands still and relaxation abounds.
The state-of-the-art Thermal Suite facilities include sauna, aroma room (slightly gentler than a steam room, with inducted aromas), rain dance shower, cold water bucket shower (brilliant after the sauna), heated loungers, jacuzzi and foot spas. The adjacent Relaxation Room has comfortable day beds and complementary drinks: wines, beers and soft drinks can also be served.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
This voucher is only valid six months after purchase.
This voucher can only be used for treatments or use of the Thermal Suite.View T & C's