WIN: £50 to spend at Absurd Bird!
Feeling peckish? Everyday, for the next three weeks, we're giving you the chance to WIN £50 to spend at Absurd Bird, Guildhall Shopping and Dining, in Exeter!
To be in with a chance of winning simply listen to Drivetime with Ashley Jeary (for three weeks starting Monday 6th January). Answer a simple question, text in your answer and one lucky listener will be picked each day and will win a £50 Absurd Bird voucher!
Absurd Bird brings the soul-warming comfort food of the American South, promising honest grub, good value, and a twisted take on southern classics.
The food itself is like the ambiance that accompanies it, eclectic, unexpected, improvisational, modern yet nostalgic, sophisticated yet humble, comfortable yet innovative.
- Every Friday throughout January, two for one on all waffles.
- 30% off all food throughout January (excluding existing offers)
- Late night parties at Absurd Bird with DJ: 31st January, 21st February, 13th
& 27th March 2020 from 9pm til 1am.
- Tuesday half price burgers & beers
- Wednesday & Thursday bottomless Wings
- Friday 2 for 1 on waffles
- Saturday & Sunday Bottomless brunch
- Monday to Friday main course including side for £7.97
- Every day 9am until 12 Absurd Breakfast for £5.00
The chicken is marinated in secret recipe sauces to create the ultimate wings, big mama’s favourite and chicken & waffles, just to name a few! What’s more, there’s irresistible sides to match like the mac & cheese and the sweet potato bake topped with marshmallows. If you still have room for more be sure to try one of the insanely good desserts, all baked in house!
Oh and did we mention the drinks? There’s distilled absurd moonshine and absurd lager, brewed by the guys over at signature brewery or work your way through the incredible cocktail list, put together by the mixology masterminds at soul shakers. Absurd Bird really is the word; chicken by birth, crazy by nature!
Absurd Bird is based in Queen Street, Exeter EX4 3HP. For more details, and to see the full menu, visit their website HERE.
Competition terms and condition apply HERE.