The Creative Craft Show at Westpoint
Here's your chance to win a pair of day passes (worth £20) to The Creative Craft Show at Westpoint Exeter, this September!
The Creative Craft Show is a haven for makers. Whatever your passion, be it knitting, cross stitch, paper crafting, jewellery, dressmaking, felting and new craft trends, there’s something for everyone.
With the very latest supplies, ideas and innovations in the hobby world. You’ll find everything from kits, charts and patterns to fabrics, yarns, threads and buttons plus opportunities to gain advice from industry experts. Plus try your hand at a new craft or polish up on an existing skill in one of the workshop sessions.
- 09:30 - 17:00 Thursday, 23rd September
- 09:30 - 17:00 Friday, 24th September
- 09:30 - 17:00 Saturday, 25th September
- 09:30 - 16:00 Sunday, 26th September
For your chance to WIN this incredible prize, simply answer the question below. For more information CLICK HERE.
When is this year’s Creative Craft Show event?
This Radio Exe competition closes on Friday 17 September 2021 at 6 pm.
Competition terms and conditions:
- You must be 18 years or over and live in Devon to enter this competition
- Tickets must be collected at Westpoint box office
- We will select a winner at random from all entrants just after 6pm on Friday 17 September 2021
- This prize has no cash value and can not be refunded
- Normal competition terms and conditions apply