The Community News – with Bluebird Care.
Supporting local people to live life in the home they love. Join the team of Devon Bluebird Care Assistants and make a difference to your local community. Find out more details by clicking here.
- Hundreds of bikers ride to help Devon Air Ambulance fly
- The Hospiscare Breakfast Run
- More than 500 Exeter youngsters take part in NCS scheme
- Exeter University Crowdfunder races past £12k
- Volunteer book lover needed in Honiton
- Family Fun day in Princesshay
- Exeter's festival of all things cycling!
- Heavitree Running Group launch new couch to 5k
- Exeter Deaf Academy win national sports day
- City Community Trust Street Golf session
- Princesshay security team charity walk
- VIDEO: £60,000 likely to be raised for Hospicare
- Devon family donate £4,000 to Intensive Care Unit
- Exeter Library Summer Reading Challenge
- VIDEO: City Community Trust children's summer holiday course
- Over grown cycle path cleared by volunteers
- Blind Veteran quest to row pacific
- Donations give Exmouth RNL new thermal binoculars
- Armed Forces Day, Exeter
- Devon volunteers honoured for work
- Charity football tournament and Family Fun Day - Exmouth
- Princesshay to display big screen showing Wimbledon
- Could you volunteer at Exmouth lifeboat station?
- Community football event supports diversity
- Sidwell Street residents launch new community association
- Devon based company use pedal power bikes to help homeless pets
Radio Exe Community News, sponsored by Bluebird Care. Updated every week, do you have a community event or any news you would like to share? If so, get in touch. Email email@example.com and we'll feature it on this page.