Listen Live

Paignton fire injures three

Chip pan causes blaze

Two people suffered smoke inhalation and one superficial burns at a property fire in Bay View, in the Preston area of Paignton on Sunday afternoon just before 2 pm.

A neighbour raised the alarm, leading to a fire crew from Torquay joining one from the town.

One crew from Paignton and one crew from Torquay attended.

A chip pan had caught fire in a ground floor kitchen. The kitchen's been completely damaged in the blaze and the rest of the property has been  seventy five percent damaged by smoke.

 

More from Local News

Listen Live
On Air Now Steve Carpenter Playing Love Changes (Everything) Climie Fisher