Strong winds fell trees
Storms hit Devon on Thursday night. It's led to some disruption on Friday morning.
Trees have come down in Slade Lane, Abbotskerswell and Newton Road, Bovey Tracey and on the road between Barnstaple and Bratton Fleming.
- Some damage to buildings, such as tiles blown from roofs or through falling trees and branches, could happen. Injuries and danger to life from flying debris are possible
- Road, rail, air and ferry services may be affected, with longer journey times and cancellations possible
- Some roads and bridges may close
- Power cuts may occur, with the potential to affect other services, such as mobile phone coverage
- Injuries and danger to life could occur from large waves and beach material being thrown onto sea fronts, coastal roads and properties.
Bronagh is the second storm of the season.