The Ultimate Christmas Stocking
The Ultimate Christmas Stocking is up for grabs! Delivered by Radio Exe!
It's one big stocking packed with presents from the following local companies:
We’ve got a whole stack of goodies to give away in the Radio Exe Ultimate Christmas Stocking and you can win the lot.
Starting on Monday 3rd December, we’ll be adding a present to the stocking every weekday. Take a look at all the prizes below.
- Amazon Fire 7 Alexa 7 Inch 8GB tablet from Tamar Security
- Your chance to see Aladdin, a pantomime experience at the Exmouth Pavilion
- A Darts farm hamper from Gilbert Stephens Solicitors
- An InExeter, independent shopping voucher to the value of £100
- A James Martin food processor from Lewis’s of Crediton
- A Christmas luxury hamper and voucher from Moore’s Pasties
- A case of fizz from Isca Scaffolding
- A case of red wine from A & S Paving
- Some beautiful jewelry from Ashby Crane and Son
- A trendy luxury blanket/throw from Casa
- Queenstreet Carpets and Furnishings square or round fabric stool/pouffe
- One peak voucher for the gin school and a 70cl bottle of gin
- A gift voucher for an experience at the Red House Mysteries Escape Rooms for 6 people
- A family day pass to Crealy, from Crealy Great Adventure Park
We’ll have a Christmas song of the day, which Ben Clark will announce at breakfast. When you hear it, text us to get your name in the stocking. You can text once a day – but every day when you hear the Christmas song, to increase your chances.
Just before Christmas, we’ll be delivering a stocking full of presents to one lucky winner, so make sure you’re available on Saturday 23rd of December, the Radio Exe elves could be knocking at your door!
Last year's winner was Gina Briscoe from Dawlish. Radio Exe's Ben Clark, accompanied by one of his elves, delivered the stocking to her doorstep.