Devon & Cornwall Police need puppy walkers, can you help?
Food, equipment and veterinary care is all provided by the force but unfortunately they cannot currently fund travelling costs to their fortnightly training sessions.
If you would be interested in becoming a puppy walker, you will need to be:
- Prepared to live with a lively and strong puppy.
- Live in Devon or Cornwall
- Own no other dogs so the puppy can grow up standing on its own feet and does not end up romping with other dogs during its crucial period of physical development.
- Have your own transport so that you and the puppy can attend our fortnightly development sessions, which are usually held at Exeter and Plymouth.
- Have an enclosed garden
- And have someone always at home so that the puppy is never left on its own beyond 2 hours.
Anyone interested should contact Jen, kennel person, on 01392 226399 or 07595 006197, who works Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. Or follow the Force dogs on Twitter @DC_PoliceDogs.