What you need to know
The 4th storm of the year - Diana - has hit Devon.
The Met Office has issued a yellow warning for wind on Thursday 29 November between 0300 and 1400. That means you should expect:
- Some delays to public transport are likely, and journey times could take longer.
- Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely
The Environment Agency has issued 3 flood warnings - which means to take immediate action. They are for:
- Lyme Regis Harbour
- River Yarty from Yarcombe to Axminster.
- West Bay Harbour
They've also issued 5 less serious flood alerts. They cover:
- River Axe Area
- River Dart Area
- Rivers Clyst and Culm and their tributaries
- Rivers Otter and Sid, and Exmouth Area
- South Devon Rivers
Some trains are being affected - click here for updates.
Flights at Exeter International are largely unaffected, updates here.