Dream Wedding Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
Radio Exe's standard Terms & Conditions apply, with these further Special Terms:
- Radio Exe will be playing special love songs between Monday 13th October and Friday 31 October
- One line will be selected at random and the caller who correctly identifies the artist invited to a reception at the Mercure Southgate Exeter on Friday 7 November at 6.30pm
- The prize has an approximate value of £8,000. No cash alternative is available.
- Clause 7.7 of Radio Exe's general T&Cs do not apply for this competition. The Dream Wedding prize may be transferred by the contestant to a couple known to them, of which at least one party must currently live in Devon.
- The couple who intend to marry must attend the reception on Friday 7 November at 6.30pm in order to be entered into the grand final to win the Dream Wedding
- The winning couple will enter into a contract with the Mercure Southgate Exeter to take the Dream Wedding prize on their choice of either Sunday 10th or Fridy 15th May 2015.
- No other dates will be offered
- The Dream Wedding is based on the Mercure Southgate's complete package inclusive of 50 adult guests for day & evening
- Ceremony must take place 1.00pm or later
- Additional guests will be charged at £55 per day guest & £15 per evening guest
- Final numbers with additional payment is required six weeks prior to the wedding
- The winning couple agree to participate in publicity as required issued on behalf of the Mercure Southgate Exeter and/or Radio Exe
- Mercure Southgate Exeter and Radio Exe reserve the right to request proof of the prize winners' identities in the form of a passport or driving licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide satisfactory proof of identity,the prize may be withdrawn and a further prize winner selected.
- The last online entry will be drawn at 5pm on Wednesday 29 October.
- Radio Exe Ltd reserves the right to:
a) amend these terms & conditions and vary the competition rules including but not limited to the opening and closing times of the competition
b) disqualify any entrant who has acted fraudulently in any way or who breaches the rules
c) cancel the competition at any stage if, in the opinion of the company, it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside Radio Exe's control