The housekeepers time will be split between cleaning our modern serviced apartments to a high standard and ready for the arrival of new guests and servicing our contemporary Head Office based on Sowton.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will need the following skills and attributes:
• A high level of attention to detail
• Good communication skills - excellent verbal and written English
• Ability to work under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Flexible and pro-active approach to all tasks and maintenance issues
• The ability to multi task
• A full clean driving licence
• Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
What you can expect:
Based in the vibrant city of Exeter, we offer a range of careers in an exciting, dynamic and quickly evolving industry. Accredited with Investors in People, we recognise our team are key to the Company’s’ long-term success and this is why SITU offers every member of staff the training and support they need to help realise their full potential.
We also provide:
• 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service
• Additional day off for birthday
• Subscription to on-line benefits and discount package
• Regular nights out and company events
• Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative
• A nice bunch of people to work with!
5:30pm – 8:30pm (worked at least twice a week) with any additional hours to be worked between 10am – 3pm, as determined by the needs of the business. Flexibility to work during these hours is essential. The role may also include some weekend hours.
Note: it may be necessary to travel to our block of serviced apartments in Yeovil to provide cover. At such times transport will be provided and travel time will be paid.