Listen Live

Elderly woman treated for smoke inhalation

A shed caught fire in Sidmouth.

Fire crews in Sidmouth were called to Northmostown this lunchtime (Thursday 22nd August) to reports a hedge was on fire. 

They found a shed well alight and called for a second crew. 

An elderly woman was given oxygen until paramedics arrived at the scene. 

The shed, was completely destroyed in the blaze, which crews think started accidentally. 

More from Local News

Listen Live
On Air Now Ben Clark Playing Open Your Heart Madonna