Items taken in a daylight burgulary
A safe containing sentimental jewellery and cash has been stolen from a home in Barnstaple.
The house in Old Tram Drive was burgled between 11am and 11:30am on Saturday 3 July.
Police are looking for a male suspect who was wearing a dark-coloured hooded top, dark-coloured shorts and either boots or high trainers. He was carrying a distinctive, large, cream-coloured and floral-patterned zip-up laundry bag.
The items taken include:
- A solid gold chain with a gold boxing glove pendant. The pendant has diamonds where the string of the glove would be
- A gold charm bracelet with various charms including ‘mom’ and ‘nan’
- A gold chain and cross pendant
- A white gold diamond solitaire ring
- An old gold ring with a line etched around the top and bottom
- All of the above items were in a black string pouch.
Detectives are appealing for anybody that may have seen a male matching this description in the Roundswell or Bickington area on 3 July to come forward.
Anybody with information on the burglary or the stolen items is urged to call police on 101 or email email@example.com, quoting crime reference CR/055570/21.
Information can also be passed anonymously to independent charity Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555111, or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org