A new man has taken charge of policing in Exeter, Mid and East Devon.
Superintenandent Keith Perkin is the new Commander for the area. He was previously in charge of CID in Plymouth.
He says his priority will be to keep the people of the area safe.
Tuesday, 12 August 2014 10:42
A new man has taken charge of policing in Exeter, Mid and East Devon.
Superintenandent Keith Perkin is the new Commander for the area. He was previously in charge of CID in Plymouth.
He says his priority will be to keep the people of the area safe.
Torquay father’s concern as son held by Israeli forces
Elliott Roberts was skippering a yacht in Gaza aid flotilla
Torbay is getting a Big Wheel after all!
New operator has stepped in
Drug driver jailed for 12 years after killing woman in crash
Dwayne Arney also banned from driving for 18 years
MP marks Mecca’s card over Exeter bingo hall closure
22 jobs at risk
Multi-million pound construction skills drive hits Devon
£9m for providers and colleges
Search for Devon teen enters 12th day
Efforts stepped up